Monday, October 26, 2015

White Coat: The Official Welcome To Vet School

So, again, I am sorry this is overdue, and I will get around to explaining myself at some point. But today I want to share one of the biggest moments that vet students will ever experience: the White Coat Ceremony.

Midwestern University's Class of 2019 White Coat Ceremony took place on October 2,2015. This was the moment when we lined up, and our Deans helped us into the coats that would mark our official acceptance into the professional world of Veterinary Medicine. I'll admit, I was a little nervous that I would trip, but everything went well. I don't have much to say, other than I'm happy to be part of this class, and I am looking forward to the next time I get to cross that stage, as a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine.



No comments:

Post a Comment